On this page
About the toolkit
Are you or an organization you represent interested in running an informational session about life planning?
The Advance Care Planning Alberta Toolkit has the content, resources and marketing material to help you create a session that best suits your community.
Possible settings might include:
- Workshops at a public library
- Workplace lunch and learns
- Conversation circles with a spiritual or faith group
- Presentations at a high school or university
This free toolkit contains the basics of health and personal planning, financial planning and end-of-life planning.
It provides Alberta-specific information on the key legal documents and planning processes needed for Albertans to prepare for the future.
How to use it
- Determine which topic in the toolkit you would like to focus on in the session.
- Determine which format best suits your audience and the purpose of the session (e.g., workshop, conversation circle, book club).
- Use the content in the toolkit to develop your slides, notes, program, activities etc.
- Use the marketing material templates provided to advertise your event.
- Host your session!
Download the toolkit
Advance Care Planning Alberta Toolkit (Coming soon)
Looking for further resources?
Hi, my name is Alex and I'm a recent law school graduate articling for a family law firm. My employers have asked me to write some material for their website on advance care planning and related matters and I'm looking for some sample material.